Monday, March 26, 2012


Hello world! As my first blog, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Ktoan. I love talking to people that love success and knows exactly what their future plans are no matter what their race, gender, age, and educational experiences are. Hearing motivated people talk inspires me to become the best person that I can be. My philosophy that I like to stay by is   “Anything is possible if you have the DRIVE!”. My goal, through this page is to hopefully encourage anyone that feels like they need a little motivation to accomplish whatever hurdle they are faced with or for individuals to express what they feel at any time. - Lets motivate the world one person at a time.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly"- John Kennedy

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the blog. Everyone needs motivation in order to accomplish dreams, ideals, or desires. Hopefully one by one, we can share our experiences and learn from each other. MOTIVATION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning... Great way to start a success journey! You can reach your goals with a strong and positive motivation :) let's do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 10000% TRUE!! Impossible is only IMPOSSIBLE until you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already inspired me with your first blog.. so you can pretty much stop now.

    Just kidding. Keep at it, my brother!

    ReplyDelete